Hiriwaduna is a small village in Habarana, close to the city of Sigiriya.
buy super avana online https://www.conci.com/wp-content/languages/en/super-avana.html no prescription
The village is home to a small number of villagers who live about their simple lives in the midst of nature, and wildlife. Their main livelihood is fishing or agriculture.
buy cialis pack online https://www.conci.com/wp-content/languages/en/cialis-pack.html no prescription
This experience will enable you to get a taste of the village life in Sri Lanka.
buy sildenafil tadalafil vardenafil online no prescription
Some highlights of this tour ;
- Observe or join in with the villagers in their morning tasks like fishing or washing clothes
- Enjoy a journey through the lake by catamaran
- Pick some fresh vegetables from the plot and join in the preparation of a simple meal prepared in the traditional method using clay pots and firewood as fuel
- Sample authentic local cuisine
- Journey through dense shrub forests, home to many forest birds and other wildlife